DIVERSITY & INCLUSION: D4ALL INTERNATIONAL TRAINING WEEK
We regret to inform you that the Diversity and Inclusion: D4all International Staff Training Week has been cancelled, due to the outbreak of the corona virus.
Facultad Padre Ossó (centre affiliated with the University of Oviedo) is organising the 2nd International training week for faculty members and lecturers, where you’ll be able to meet and share ‘best practices’ with people representing diversity and inclusion fields in Europe.
The programme will focus on subjects common to Social Education, Early Childhood Education, Primary Education and Occupational Therapy. Therefore, the target group is lecturers in the fields of education, social education and occupational therapy.
Check the PRELIMINARY PROGRAMME here.
- 8 - 12 June 2020.
- Facultad Padre Ossó (University of Oviedo)
- C/ Prado Picón, s/n
- Oviedo, Spain
- Interested in joining our International training week? Please, submit your application. The electronic registration form is available until
29th March 2020. We have extended the application period till 30th April, which might be subject to review in the weeks to come .
- We do not accept applications after the deadline. The application form will include questions about your interest, as well as it will request the applicants’ CV.
- Participants who meet all the requirements will receive a certificate of participation.
- Participants are expected to obtain Erasmus+ mobility grants from their home institutions to cover the travel and accommodation expenses related to their participation in the event.
- The main language of communication will be English.
For the participation in this training week, we ask the participants a registration fee: 100€. We offer the participants: welcome pack, work materials, cultural activities, coffee breaks and a farewell dinner. Please notice that:
- Please, submit your application until 30 APRIL 2020. We have extended the application period till 30th April, which might be subject to review in the weeks to come.